Pack News‎ > ‎News Archives‎ > ‎


posted Feb 7, 2013, 10:22 AM by Scout Marlboro   [ updated Mar 12, 2013, 2:44 PM ]
Due to the impending "blizzard" on Friday, we are postponing the event until Saturday, February 23rd

Details about the change:
  • Event will begin Saturday (2/23/13) at 7 pm until Sunday morning.
  • If you are unable to attend because of the change, please notify Mr. Patterson (mpatterson9999 (at)
  • Also- we can still accept additional attendees because of the delay...
  • Central Rock closes at 9 pm on Saturday- you can bring in your overnight gear from your cars at that time.
  • An evening snack and light breakfast will be provided.
  • Uniforms are not required, but "Run With The Pack" shirts are recommended.

Please Stay Safe During The Storm!